Saturday, March 25, 2006

Welcome

Hi,
Just to fill you in on the changes I'm doing...I've modified my google custom search so now you can search google from my site while keeping the colour scheme. I plan to add images next, as well as expand on the links. This is really just a test entry. I've made a blog for the main page (blogger.com) and I'm using feedburner to transfer the site here in html format, since I believe, googlepages doesn't support it now.
Future plans are to add music videos and some of my photoshop work into the media section. In the links I will add my essentials for your computer and your entertainment. Evidently this will take some time so bare with me until then. If you you've spotted this website, and you've got some sweet ideas for it, uh... you know the trick for gmail accounts.

- Barry out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home